Precautions for use:
1. First put the body on a flat foundation, then connect the motor switch to the power supply, and then move the switch handle, if the rotation direction of the gripper wheel is wrong, change the motor inlet connector.
2. Add oil and butter to all rotating parts.
3. Put down the protective cover before starting to check whether the motor joints are leaking. Connect the ground wire to the body of the straightener.
4. Idling for 2-3 minutes, then thread the wire into the high-speed rotor, press the wire with the gripper, and then penetrate into the cross-cutting knife hole.
5. Adjust the angle of the adjustment die in the high-speed rotor, and it can work normally after reaching the effect of straight wire.